Virtual Client Folder is an all-inclusive document management, new business processing and document delivery solution, which agents, brokers, service providers and insurance companies can leverage as a web-based solution installed locally on a server or accessed as a hosted web-based service.
Virtual Client Folder works seamlessly with a user's current agency management software, whether it is an off-the-shelf, custom, or host-based green screen application. Virtual Client Folder is accessed securely via any Internet connection, and can be deployed to meet the needs of insurance and financial professionals who are looking for an easy, cost-effective and collaborative solution for paperless new business processing.
Virtual Client Folder adds extensive functionality to current applications, providing a complete imaging and document management solution for the desktop, the departmental work group, or the entire organization. Virtual Client Folder features browser-based document scanning, intuitive drag and drop interface to upload documents directly to a folder, print to Tiff capture, and barcoded scanning and faxing of documents. Virtual Client Folder includes a powerful workflow tool, which enables users to automate the new business processing from application to carrier delivery.
Virtual Client Folder is integrated in minutes with effortless point and click integration and no programming. It is a per user subscription-based service that offers a single drawer repository with storage for unlimited pages, and storage for the term of the contract. Additional drawers may be added. PaperClip document delivery exchange services are included.
PaperClip VCF Series all rest in Tier IV Data Centers with Disaster Recovery & Business Continuation. Optimizing performance, best practices security with Federal and State compliance requirements, your virtual filing repository is well protected and accounted for.
- Speed is the key. Document management is a bandwidth hungry service moving large files. PaperClip does this intelligently providing the user with the best experience.
- VCF utilizes HTTPS:// with the highest level for validating certificates therefore providing the reassuring green URL link.
- All communication, database and objects are encrypted.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer V 9.0 and above
- Google Chrome V 10.x and above
- Apple Safari on Ios platforms
- Apple Ipad
- Microsoft Surface
- Microsoft Windows 8 based pads
- Intel Platform
- Windows 7.x or greater
- 4 GB Ram
- 10 GB of Free hard drive space
- Display 1024 x 768 or greater
- Dual monitor friendly